The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa
Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past. The Group’s core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs of the populace.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Dangote
- We are looking for knowledgeable Compensation & Benefits Analyst to process and manage the company’s payroll
- You will be responsible for calculating wages based on set deliverables and administering payments
- A Compensation & benefits Analyst who is able to use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency, good with numbers, and can be trusted with sensitive information.
- Coordinate salary bench-marking surveys, analyze research compensation and benefits policies, and report to ensure the organization’s offerings are up to date, cost-effective, and competitive.
- Compare benefits plans, job classifications, or salaries through data and cost analysis.
- Evaluate job postings to determine classification and salaries.
- Frequently monitor government regulations, legislations, and benefits trends to ensure that DCP programs are legal, current, and competitive.
- Implement reward policies and principles, ensuring alignment of packages with business priorities and a motivating balance between performance and reward.
- Coordinate & implement Compensation and Benefits processes and bonus review.
- Propose communication actions to create awareness of DCP’s reward package, Pension Reform Act, PAYE, etc., using appropriate communication channels.
- Coach line managers to ensure proper understanding of different reward policies.
- Responsible for monthly administration of expatriates’ payroll.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head, C&B, and GCHRO.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A University Degree in the Numeric Sciences preferably Accounting, Economics, Actuarial science, etc.
- Possession of a professional certification such as ACA, ACCA will be an advantage.
Specific Work Experience:
- 5-8 years experience in a C&B function in a FMCG production business.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Competency in the use of payroll software / HRIS such as SAP and Success Factor.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.
- Career Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at Dangote” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: intelr[email protected]