Arla Dairy Products Limited is a dairy cooperative producing natural, healthy and high quality dairy products for Nigerian consumers and across over 100 countries around the world.
Arla Dairy Products Limited is the 4th largest dairy company in the world, with major foot prints across several categories such as Cheese, Butter, Milk Powder, UHT, Evaporated Milk and Yogurt. Some of its prominent brands include Arla, Lurpak, Castello, Puck, Apetina, Cocio & Dano.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at DANO Milk – Arla Dairy Products Limited.
Table of Contents
Farm Maintenance Coordinator
- Be responsible for maintenance/repair of farm equipment, machinery and vehicles
- Maintain milking equipment
- Assist in field operations
- Maintain irrigation equipment.
- Coordinate all maintenance activities/operations on the farm.
- Farm machinery and equipment repair/maintenance. Have technical know-how on the repair and maintenance of Massey Ferguson Tractors, John Deere Tractors and Duetz Tractors.
- The candidate must have knowledge on servicing and maintenance of Mikano Generators ( Yorc Engines).
- Should be knowledgeable and have some experience on basic servicing of Telescopic Forklifts and Bobcats.
- Field work
- Knowledge of basic maintenance of Balers, Mowers, rakes and Corn crushers is an added advantage.
- Should be able to carry out basic servicing/maintenance of Irrigation equipment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of SSCE.
- A good technical understanding of different farm machinery.
- Have working experience with irrigation/ field work
- Ability to repair/maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Good knowledge of farm machinery and equipment will be an added advantage.
- Have minimum of 5 years’ experience with farm machinery and equipment maintenance.
- An individual that can perform well in multiple outfield farm operations
- Ability to maintain irrigation equipment is an advantage.
- A knowledge of milking systems/equipment will be an advantage.
- Ability to work as an outfield worker.
- Honest, hardworking and motivated individual
- Result oriented and a smart team member.
- Should be able to collaborate easily with other professionals to solve complex technical issues.
- An individual that is open to learning.
- Should have good technical knowledge of multiple farm machinery and equipment and how they function.
- Should be able to work as part of a team.
Method of Application
Deadline: August 25, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.