Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the job vacancy at Deloitte Nigeria.
- Develop Annual Audit Plan, develop controls and re-design processes to secure stockholdings and Assest base.
- Cordinate timely financial,compliance and operational audits and carry out investigations into reported irregularities
- Identify, manage and develop loss control programs,business process risk management programs related to operational risk and any class of financial risk.
- Monitor compliance to operational, safety or inventory control procedures including physical security standards.
- Cordinate theft and fraud investigations.
- Train internal audit staff and store managers.
- Accurately measure companywide stock loss and develop strategies for prevention.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Experience: 7 years and above
Method of Application
Deadline: January 15, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.