Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, with brands (such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish) sold in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries.
Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Feeling well is at the heart of RB’s rapidly growing consumer health business. Making a difference to the lives of consumers means we continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Dettol
Want to take manufacturing to the next level? As Quality Assurance Manager you’ll have the freedom to take ownership for our largest site and setting the standard excellence in production.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Quality counts here. Responsible for one of our largest, most complex sites, you’ll ensure we meet the highest standards. Every time. You’ll build relationships to improve current practices and prevent mistakes. You’ll identify and create training needs, technical manuals and audits. You’ll work with colleagues and suppliers to ensure our brand reputation. You’ll ensure customers can continue to depend on us for product excellence.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re committed to quality. You’ve a background in quality control or assurance, ideally in healthcare or a regulated manufacturing environment. You work best autonomously, taking ownership and initiative for your own results. You understand quality controls, technical manuals and process improvements. You’re diplomatic and tactful, meaning you can facilitate change and improve working practices and processes. You collaborate effectively and lead improvement.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
He/she has the responsibility of:
- Driving compliance in line with business, statutory, legal and regulatory requirements on Site, EMOs, Distribution Centre and 3Ps
- Leading consumer inspired quality strategy for the site through 100% engagement of staff and application of basic quality assessment tools & techniques.
- Establish, manage, maintain and continually improve the Internal Audit Program and forward / backward traceability exercise to verify effectiveness of the Supply and Commercial business units Quality Management System.
- Ensure risks within biz processes and operations are proactively identified, risk assessed and with robust mitigation plans in place.
- Define the Quality training, and coaching requirements at all levels of the Site/DC/EMO and 3Ps structure.
- Responsible for all quality documents completeness and appropriateness. Maintaining good documentation practice and compliance to global procedures and manuals across all functions.
- Responsible for Right First-Time manufacturing, packing and release operations of all production batches.
- Consumer / Trade Complaints handling, investigation and CAPA
Timely release of “fit for sale” products; ensures no product stock-outs
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at Dettol” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.