Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions. we have been at the forefront of creating and recreating objective recruitment and application management processes to meet international standards.
As official e-recruitment partners to CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Managers of Nigeria) and the Graduate Screening Technical Consultants to NECA (Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association). Our aim is to implement innovations to solve human problems with integrity and excellence.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancy at Dragnet Nigeria.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflects the audit’s results and document process.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with the line managers.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Perform any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.sc/HND Accounting, Possession of ACA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years and Maximum 5 years of experience with a Financial Institution- Commercial Bank, Microfinance Bank, Finance House.
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Good Knowledge of Accounting procedures
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 5, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.