Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
The Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce promoted and initiated a project to create a private, regional banking institution in West Africa. In 1984, Ecopromotions S.A. was incorporated. Its founding shareholders raised seed capital for feasibility studies and promotional activities leading to the creation of ETI.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Ecobank Nigeria.
Table of Contents
Credit Portfolio Mgt & Reporting Officer
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the underlisted functions.
- Daily spooling of the credit portfolio and reconciliation/proofing of the list with the risk asset GLs.
- Periodic appraisal of the Bank’s credit portfolio to ascertain the quality of the portfolio using both NGAAP and IFRS approaches.
- Periodic appraisal of the adequacy of the Bank’s loan loss provision (IFRS)
- Periodic computation of Impairment using the Bank’s IFRS 9 models
- Preparation of periodic and adhoc impairment and performance reports to relevant stake holders
- Weekly preparation of the portfolio concentration reports
- Preparation and analyses of the Monthly Credit Report (Power Point)
- Preparation and analyses of the Monthly Business segment Credit reports (Power Point)
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, annual, and ad-hoc Group reports within stipulated deadlines in line prescribed formats and stipulated deadlines
- Preparation and analyses of periodic Board reports
- Active involvement in the periodic stress testing process
- Active involvement in periodic ICAAP and RRP process
- Active involvement in the preparation of the Credit Portfolio plan and Target Market documentation.
- Actively involved in the End to End IFRS Impairment process and maintenance of the IFRS 9 models
- Periodic review of the portfolio with the view to identifying accounts eligible from write-offs/transfer to memorandum.
- Other portfolio monitoring and review related duties and as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Management of the Intervention funds process and reporting (i.e. CBN, BOI, etc.)
- Preparation and submission of the Monthly Regulatory CAR reports.
- Active collaboration with Finance to resolve all unreconciled issues concerning the reports sent.
- Collation of documents and information required by regulators and auditors during examinations and audits.
- CRMS reference number generation for new credits, monthly submission, and update
- Monthly Credit bureau data extraction and submission.
- Preparation and triggering accounts for Global Standing Instruction (GSI) quarterly.
- Private Credit Bureau checks for new credits.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good knowledge of credit risk management and loan administration.
- Has good understanding of the Bank’s credit culture.
- Excel spreadsheet, SQL
- Applications & other support applications
- Good knowledge of Core banking application
- Good Knowledge of Banking and Financial environment
- Knowledge of CBN Regulations, BASEL and IFRS 9 requirements
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years banking experience
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 15, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.