Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd is a wholly private indigenous pharmaceutical manufacturing group founded in 1984 by Dr. Stella C. Okoli, OON. The company is into the manufacture of high quality pharmaceutical products and medical consumables.
Today, Emzor has become a household name in Nigeria and a leader in the pharmaceutical market that is known for quality products at prices that offer real value.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Emzor Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Table of Contents
Health Safety Environment Personnel
- Daily routine work round within the environment and inspection of fire and emergency equipment to identify residual risks
- Assist in implementation of safe work procedures and carry out inspection of job/ production sites for hazards
- Monitor effluent plant to meet regulatory standard
- Monitor new project for safety compliance
- Review and analyze near miss incidents
- Conduct Risk assessment and implementation
- Conduct training and induction, pep talk for employees, contractors and Site Visitors
- Incident study and site safety statistics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree or MSc (HND/BSc in Sciences or related discipline)
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- HSE level 3 NEBOSH Certificate
- Good communication skills
- Hazard &risk assessment skill
Method of Application
Deadline: February 25, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.