Eni – We are a major integrated energy company, committed to growth in the activities of finding, producing, transporting, transforming and marketing oil and gas.
Our way of doing business, based on operating excellence, focus on health, safety and the environment, is committed to preventing and mitigating operational risks.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Eni
Job ID: IRC218667
Location: Ikwerre Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Professional Family: Logistics Coordination
Contract type: Temporary Contract, Rotational 6/2, 6/2, 6/3
- At Eni, we are looking for a Transport Manager (Logistics Manager) within NAOC in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for ensuring proper supervision of the transport activities carried out in the district and, on functional basis, in the fields.
- Controlling the activities carried out by the contractors, ensuring their compliance with the contractual terms, and checking their performance, taking the corrective actions as necessary.
As a member of the Logistics Department at NAOC you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring managing safe, cost effective and efficient movement of people and material, throughout the hydrocarbon life cycle (Marine, Aviation, Land and Materials management)
- Developing an aligned Logistics Strategy and Functional Plan to support the business logistical need, securing production, and ensuring project or campaign completion
- Providing visible HSE Leadership within the discipline and external workforce to ensure no leak, no harm to people, nor assets and ensure high reputation. Promote a strong safety culture to all staff and Logistics contractors.
- Ensuring Company interests are constantly protected throughout contract lifecycle and champion the relationship management between Company and Contactors through various interface and meetings.
- Developing and owning consolidated logistics Work Plan and Budget in accordance to finance protocol. Provide internal challenge and strong support to meet or exceed cost expectations set by the Company. Leading the Logistics Budget and Forecast/Latest Estimates. Reviewing process and work to ensure prudent spend management.
- Representing and providing multi-Logistics work stream input and deliverables for any of customer’s projects and ensure compliance.
- Developing and managing agreed discipline/functional performance measures around HSSE, effectiveness of resources, efficiency of logistics.
- Responsible for implementing best practice and standards in line with the Operating Management System
- Ensuring integration of tools and system for logistics (LOGIS database, ERP)
- Complying with the requirements of the different policies and procedures of the Company, applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
- Ensuring Operational excellence for Integrated Logistics Activities in Land Transport, Maritime, Aviation, Supply Base, Materials Management, Customs Compliance and Freight Forwarding, technical Authority for Lifting and hoisting operations, Infrastructure for logistics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering field
- Previous experience in the field
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulation
- Knowledge of English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at Eni” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 9, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org