EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are committed to building a better working world – with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration. We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Ernst and Young
As a Forensic & Integrity Services’ Senior Manager, you will build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities. You will lead large teams on complex projects and provide subject matter insights to bids and proposals. Drawing on your skills and experience, you will create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership. You will package overall project findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems. Driving improvements in business processes, you will serve as a role model for Quality & Risk Management (Q&RM) and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM guidelines. As a respected senior professional, you will communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and managers and work to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams, and help key staff to build sustainable competencies.
Skills and attributes for success
- Leading business development / marketing initiatives
- Regulatory investigations and knowledge of regulatory environment (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), OECD convention on corruption, local corruption legislation, enforcement trends)
- Fraud and forensic investigations (for example, occupational fraud, procurement fraud, conflicts of interest)
- Financial statement irregularity investigations
- Fraud prevention including fraud risk assessments and compliance programme development
- Forensic due diligence and forensic audit support
- Investigation concepts (evidence preservation and collection, data privacy, legal privilege, investigative interviewing technique, business intelligence)
- Review of policies and procedures, internal processes and controls
- Anti-money laundering
- Preparation of forensic reports including review, analysis and verification of evidence
- Liaising with clients, in-house counsel, external legal teams, witnesses, police, criminal prosecutors and regulatory enforcers
- Multi-national / jurisdictional / cross-border investigations
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Risk management
- Delivering on sales targets and a network of contacts
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree in accounting or any other related degree
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm, or particular business/industry experience to meet special needs
- Excellent project management skills, advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Integrity within a professional environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Leadership experience and proven track record in a challenging environment
- Strong academic record
- Professional accountancy qualification or Certified Fraud Examiner or similar professional qualification
- Simultaneously handling diverse and pressing assignments and sensitive and adversarial situations
- Skills in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
What we look for
We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development. If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It’s one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at Ernst and Young” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com