Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was founded in 1960 by a Danish Merchant and Industrialist Erik Emborg with a recombination-plant at Ibadan, a distribution centre in Lagos with less than 30 employees.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at FAN MILK
- Fan Milk is looking for an agile and strategic marketing professional to join the team as a Marketing Director. In this role, you will report directly to the Managing Director where you will develop and implement a marketing strategy at a FanMilk Nigeria and West Africa CBU level for product positioning, market penetration, and pricing that will improve FanMilk and Danone’s competitive position and is consistent with the overall mission, vision, and objectives.
What will your role be?
- You will liaise with CODI across the organization to ensure marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall Nigeria and West Africa business unit level objectives.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Lead, direct, and control marketing policies, programs, and activities to meet business objectives, comply with regulations and standards, and protect the organization’s reputation.
- Activities may include: market research, product planning, pricing, marketing communications, advertising and promotions.
- Contribute to business planning at the executive level.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Build relationships with strategic customers to maximize the organization’s business interests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field
- 12 – 15 years of experience in various marketing fields
- Strong leadership and drive skills
- Have the mindset and ability to integrate into the Management team as a team player, working cross-functionally on a daily basis
- Have a strong business orientation in order to seize and to shape opportunities with a true added value for the company
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to manage the work with the different suppliers
- Be a team developer, with a people development mindset and a leadership appropriate to play a role model within the team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at FAN MILK” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 14, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com