First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Application is invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position below at First Bank
Relationship Manager - CBG
- Assist in Managing and deepening relationships with existing customers for a major share of customer’s business.
- Identify and follow through to establish new relationships consistent with industry focus and overall Bank’s commercial objectives.
- Resuscitate dormant relationships to meet Bank’s strategic objectives.
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings through exceptional working relationships with clients.
- Provide support in the origination and execution of customers’ transactions.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management on background and financial information necessary to facilitate review of credit transactions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant banking experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 26, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.