First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @irjobalert— iR Job Alert (@iRjobalert) January 13, 2022
It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Contribute to all phases of the entire application lifecycle
- Develop fully functional mobile applications using proper Object-Oriented Programming, Clean Code, and other software principles
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit tests
- Troubleshoot and debug codes to optimize performance
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Participate proactively in technical discussions, estimations, reviews, retrospectives, and meetings to contribute towards a better understanding of user needs, planning new features, and process improvements.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of solutions or features assigned and executed successfully
- Estimation accuracy – Defined as the degree of deviation between estimated and actual feature delivery dates
- Product delivery variance – Defined as the difference between the planned and actual delivery date of requirements
- Implementation efficiency – Number of iterations required to deliver the requirements
- Number of product defects discovered post-release
- Defect resolution time – Time is taken to resolve identified software defects
- Number of identified non-compliance
- Number of technology process audit exceptions
- UAT success rate
- Macro: 1 Year Micro: 1 month
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in Computing or related disciplines
- Masters, MBA, or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience in integrating with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Over 5 years experience in the design and development of iOS/Android apps using Flutter technology.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github;
- 5+ years in mobile software development;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with automated testing and building;
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools;
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
- Intermediate+ English skills.
- Java/Swift experience;
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API;
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other business unit leads
- Sound conflict management skills
- Creative, results-oriented, and analytical with the strong problem-solving capability
- Good leadership and influencing ability
- Ability to coach/mentor junior developers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria Limited” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 10, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org