Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
Analyze current equipment; identify areas of inefficiency and need for improvement; design and develop instrumentation to meet those needs. Collaborate with other engineers to develop accurate, efficient equipment and instrumentation in accordance with safety and usability standards and client expectations.
- Design and test prototypes of equipment operations.
- Lead and manage technicians, during the prototype fabrication and testing procedures.
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Manage the implementation of new measuring devices and control system, ensuring devices are correctly installed and properly tested.
- Monitor existing equipment, identify areas of inefficiency and need for improvement, design and develop instrument to meet those needs.
- Prepare and submit formal technical documentation reports and testing findings for approval to the management.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and continuous improvement within the team.
- Perform other related technical duties as assigned.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent critical thinking and high level of numeracy abilities.
- Have strong leadership and motivational skills with the drive and focus to deliver results through teams.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Sound knowledge on automation systems design, commissioning, and maintenance.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite & computer-aided design (Auto-CAD) software.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.