Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Manage new electrical projects.
- Plan and schedule maintenance of Plant electrical systems and machinery including transformers, Ring Main Units, switch gears, etc. and ensure all electrical maintenance work is done in a safe work environment, following all applicable safety regulations.
- Involved in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instruction for all Electrical related activities/ Processes and oversee its implementation.
- Develop machine inspection programme and study inspection reports in order to schedule required preventive maintenance activities and ensure its proper implementation.
- Monitor maintenance jobs on Electrical system during shutdowns/break downs to ensure quality and accuracy
- Raise job orders (for external services required in electrical repair work); Raise material requisition through the order processing system and Vet the electrical materials supplied to stores to ensure they meet specified requirements
- Design and modification of electrical systems to meet specified requirements in accordance with IET regulations and carry out required testing of electrical systems prior to commissioning
- Training, supervision and appraisal of subordinates.
- Monitor stock level for all Electrical spares and reorder accordingly.
- Lead the energy management drive for the PEOPL, and regular energy audit of the plant.
- Ensure equipment maintenance logs are filled and departmental reports are updated promptly.
- Ensure the safety of self and others in the line of work.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Ensure compliance with FSMS requirements in the assigned work process
- Ensure effective management of food safety risk and opportunities identified for the department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Be a good team player
- Take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- B.Eng. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Three years cognate experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.” should click the APPLY HERE button below.