Frigoglass is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of over 19 countries across five continents of the world.
The Nigeria Operations has its head office in Lagos, and factories in Delta, Ogun and Oyo States of Nigeria and a staff capacity of over one thousand people with diverse abilities and backgrounds.
We are hereby offering a unique opportunity interested and qualified applicants to apply for the latest job vacancy at Frigoglass Nigeria.
- Plant Human Resources Management: Administrative, Operational and Strategic. Nurture and develop a motivated Human Resources Team to meet the Plant’s Business requirements.
- Align Human Resources structure to effectively support the business operations
- Talent sourcing: recruitment, identification of critical positions, incumbents and successors
- Develop and execute talent retention strategies, succession and knowledge transfer plans
- Develop and execute training plans according to approved budget
- Process contribution and reimbursement claims from Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Sustain zero percent industrial crisis in the plant
- Ensure adherence to statutory obligations and agreed quality and best practice guidelines including third party audit non-conformities.
- Improve Health, Safety and Environment processes in the plant to eliminate wastage and ensure clean environment and access control in the plant.
- Coordinate the plant’s security system with good access control strategy
- Monitor and reduce Human Resources related costs; identify areas of optimization and introduce cost saving mechanisms
- Define strategy to establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationship with the host communities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any Social Sciences or related field.
- 4 – 6 years cognate work experience from the manufacturing sector.
- Understanding of labour laws and Human Resources best practices.
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Good reporting and administrative writing skill.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications, (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: January 6, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.