We are looking for Content Writers to join our editorial team and enrich our website with new blog posts.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Gistreel
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify reader’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Must be able to write on any and all kind of entertainment news
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (Word Press)
- Familiarity with web publications
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and meet deadlines.
Salary: Industry Standard
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at Gistreel” should kindly send a Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio or Links to your published works to r[email protected] using “CONTENT WRITER – (Your Full Name)” as the subject. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract readers and boost brand awareness.
Please Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted for the next phase which will be test based.
We look forward to having you on our team.