Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Table of Contents
Expense Control Officer
- To control and maintain daily operating and capital expenditure through centralized payments, reporting and monitoring and negotiations.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Monitor Actual expenditure to approved budget and pledge
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly reports for all Capex and Opex transactions
- Prepare and render periodic proofs for System Control
- Allocate and avail OPEX and CAPEX budget on all expense lines
- Review and avail approved extrabudgetary and re-allocation requests
- Ensure adherence to expenditure approval limits
- Participate in service/price negotiation with suppliers, vendors and service providers
- Carry out periodic price research and market survey
- Ensure prompt payment for services rendered to the organization
- Ensures adherence of payments to approved pledges/budgets
- Keep database of all transactions processed and drafts issued
- Carry out compliance checks on payment supporting documents before posting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Solid analytical skills, with background in Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics
- Knowledge of expense reporting tools
- Added advantage – use of SAP Business by Design.
- Budget and cost management skills
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of reporting tools
- Multitasking and Organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Deadline: January 18, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org