The International Red Cross and Red Crescent (ICRC) Movement is the largest humanitarian network in the world. Its mission is to alleviate human suffering, protect life and health, and uphold human dignity especially during armed conflicts and other emergencies.
The International Red Cross and Red Crescent (ICRC) is recruiting for the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at ICRC
- Assists the Welcome department in all administrative activities as requested
- Participates in organizing pick-up and accommodation (hotel and residences) for staff and guests.
- Coordinate drop-off at / pick-up from/to office, airport (in case of commercial flight) and residences
- Interacts with relevant parties (Welcome department in Abuja, mobile staff, resident staff) regarding certificates, visas, permits, registration when it’s needed, etc.
- Ensure that delegation ID card get to new expatriate staff on mission.
- Keeps the Staff and Guest accommodation table up to date and send regular updates about the available rooms to the expatriate staff
- Handles the internal Welcome database independently. Submit requests for approval and notify relevant parties when needed.
- Organizes Welcome package, briefing programs and tours of the Sub-delegation for new arrivals.
- Checks for accuracy of incoming invoices from hotels, Airtime company and prepare the documents before submitting to Finance unit.
- In charge of the reception of the Sub-delegation:
- Welcome guest, visitors and ICRC new-comers and provide initial guidance upon need
- Give approval (or seek GL from management when needed) to the guard for them to let visitors enter the office
- Acts as the focal person for the reservation of Hotel halls for seminars purposes
- Provides supports or facilitates the personal purchases of the expatriate staff
- Ensure all ICRC staff sign the key register when provided with a key (being for office or residence)
- Supports the Admin and IM team during holiday and other absences
- Supports the Admin department with the management of the stationery
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree in Administration or a relevant field.
- 2 years in same experience
- Good computer skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
Desired profile and Skills
- Good analytical skills, detail-orientation and precision;
- Very good writing and reporting skills;
- Very well organized, with good planning abilities.
- Capacity to work within a team; Good inter-personal skills: ability to deal with people respectfully and showing empathy towards others, very good communication skills
Method of Application
Send Curriculum vitae, Application letter and NYSC Certificate to ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org.
Clearly indicate “ABJ202200267 Welcome Assistant MIU” as the subject of your application (Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated)
In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
Late application will not be considered.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com