Jaiz Bank PLC – the premier Non-Interest Bank in Nigeria commenced operations on the 6th of January, 2012 on a foundation of trust, professionalism and excellence to deliver innovative financial solutions and exceptional customer experience.
Jaiz Bank is a publicly quoted company of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) with a balance sheet size of N167 billion (as at December 31st 2019) from N12 billion in 2012. Financing and Investment assets also grew from over N30 billion in 2012 to N107.7billion (as at December 31st 2019). Other critical parameters such as customer deposits, branch network and profitability have all been growing year – on – year since inception
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancy at Jaiz Takaful Insurance Plc
Prospecting for new client’s for company products
- Follow up on prospective clients and conduct sales interviews.
- Visiting participants to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Attend team meetings/training.
- Keep records of transactions and activities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- NCE, ND, HND, and BSC in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Insurance or sales cognate experience, an added advantage.
- Ability to work under less supervision.
- Team builder.
Remuneration: Commission Plus Monthly Allowance.