Kuda Bank is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Bank is recruiting for the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill the job vacancy at Kuda Bank.
- We are looking for a Back Office Operations Specialist to provide end-to-end second-level support and processing of all operations-related requests for customers that come in through any of the interaction channels managed by the CX team.
- Responsible for the prompt resolution of customer dispute complaints through the utilization of available tools to enhance customer confidence and continued loyalty with Kuda customers and the effective reconciliation of all transactions and account management issues.
- Ensure that all customer requests are resolved in line with laid-down procedures, and timelines, and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Ensure that all back office-related complaints are resolved within regulatory timelines and to the satisfaction of the customers
- Ensure that all Material, Unusual and Difficult issues (MUD) affecting customers are promptly escalated to the relevant business unit for resolution
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal units and third organizations to keep abreast of changes in banking regulations and ensure that changes are implemented in a timely fashion
- Receive and review card transaction inquiries with the intention to provide accurate feedback or initiate appropriate dispute and chargeback formalities
- Ensure customer’s request logs are dealt with within stipulated SLA
- Attend periodic knowledge-sharing sessions within the team on handling operational issues
- Willingness to contribute to the development of systems and procedures to improve process efficiency and establish best practices
- Ensure that all escalated disputes are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to CBN guidelines
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry
- Experience in the use of core banking applications and other third-party settlement platforms
- Understanding of retail and Digital banking operations and the interface between frontline service, product, and support functions
- Extensive understanding of banking transaction processes relevant to products and services offered to customers.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.