Maersk Group is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people.
Maersk Group offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at MAERSK Group. Check below.
Table of Contents
Talent Attraction Manager – Africa
- Generate brand recall for Maersk as an Employer of Choice by setting up strong and long-term talent attraction strategies catering to varied talent segments
- Develop metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of various attraction tools/Channels
- Serve as Sparring partner for Hiring Managers/ Talent Acquisition Specialists regarding sourcing channels
- Identify improvement opportunities in current talent attraction processes/tools.
- Plan and execute employer branding activities such as career fairs, social media campaigns etc.
- Serve as focal for early careers recruitment in the region
- Own the Maersk Brand Ambassador network for Africa
- Act as Subject Matter Expert within Employer Branding by providing knowledge on best in class; Provide thought leadership and recommendations around branding strategies, external benchmarks, best practices and innovative solutions to support the business
- Plan and execute diversity & Inclusion activities related to Talent Attraction & Acquisition
- Participate in global COE projects and are responsible for deployment within own region
- Safeguard and ensure global COE policies and guidelines are being adhered to
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-years minimum experience in communications and branding
- Solid experience developing and implementing strategies for Talent Attraction within a global and complex environment.
- Knowledge of the Talent landscape and general trends across Africa
- Demonstration of an up-to-date knowledge of emerging and best practice in talent attraction
- Work Experience in large international organizations and ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly, and leverage those relationships to drive results
- Ability to effectively engage and mobilise diverse stakeholders
- A proactive, ‘let’s get it done’ attitude geared towards continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
- Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Structured working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timelines and scope
- Fluency in English (French preferable) and be a solid communicator
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.