Nestle Nigeria – Is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favorites, and are present in 189 countries worldwide.
We Enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Driven by our purpose we want to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how we contribute to society and ensure our long-term success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancy at Nestle Nigeria Plc.
Table of Contents
Field Sales Manager
- We are currently looking to hire Field Sales Managers. They would be responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of company products in all relevant outlets to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives in the assigned territory.
- They would ensure the training, coaching and management of Distributor Sales Teams in the assigned territory.
A day in the life of a Field Sales Manager:
- Ensuring product availability, visibility and accessibility in priority outlets in assigned sales territory, through the execution of the territory sales plans and merchandising guidelines.
- Establishing coverage plans and developing route and journey plans for Distributors, ensuring compliance/implementation, in line with field sales plans for the assigned territory.
- Coaching, motivating and developing the Sales Force by conducting regular field coaching/accompaniment with the various sales roles, to identify their training needs and address them, in conjunction with the Sales Performance Development Manager.
- Communicating cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational Field Sales Force promptly and managing the relationships between Retailers and Wholesalers.
- Providing quality and on-time information on demand forecasts by customers, reports on market dynamics, competitor activities, etcetera.
- Following up on Distributor orders and ensuring timely communication of out-of-stock statistics to Regional Sales Manager(s).
- Responsible for the execution of BSO objectives and achievement of Picture-of-Success in the territory /Sales Area.
- Deployment and efficient usage of Optimetriks in achieving Best / Standard /Outlets and visibility superiority in the assigned territory.
- Coordinating and facilitating the Distributor Operations Review process in assigned territory.
- Ensuring adherence to all Company principles and policies, WHO Code and Safety guidelines.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Sound and practical knowledge of the Food and Beverage industry, the various Sales functions and core Business Processes.
- Market Intelligence – Sound knowledge of Distributor channels and retail outlets, as well as best practices.
- Basic knowledge of Integrated Business Planning process.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence people.
- High level of integrity, good work ethics and self-motivation.
- Effective communication and decision-making skills.
- Good time management and planning/organizational skills.
- Ability to be proactive and creative/take initiative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: November 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.