Procter and Gamble (P&G) Nigeria is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B, to name a few. We have existed for over 180 years globally and 27 years in Nigeria.
P&G people are dedicated to making life better for people all over the world, so they deserve benefits that help them live better lives, too. We want you to really understand how much you’re valued, appreciated, and integral to the meaningful work that they do.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Procter and Gamble (P&G).
Table of Contents
Regional Sales Manager
- As a Regional Sales Manager, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long-term relationship with your customer
- Acquiring a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements
- Acquiring an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments
- Resolving any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams
- Delivering NOS, shipment and share goals by executing the JBP plans in store/customer level
- Delivering superior sales fundamentals to win with shoppers/buying influencers at the FMOT and executes outstandingly at in-store/customer level.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with the minimum of a 2:1
- You must be able to domicile in the South East
- You must have finished NYSC
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a team
- You value diversity and you’re aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.