Qatar Airways – In a relatively short time, Qatar Airways has grown to more than 140 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world.
Qatar Airways is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Candidates can now apply to fill the job vacancy at Qatar Airways. Check out the position below:
Table of Contents
Reservation and Ticketing Agent
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Lagos, Nigeria as Reservations and Ticketing Agent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines.
- Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
- Assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart.
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years of job related experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- Through knowledge of special rates / offers / promotions.
- Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
- Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
- High potential individual willing to be trained / learned.
- Demonstrates Quality Consciousness
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 19, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.