Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC
To ensure that ALM responsibilities are managed and executed effectively incorporating a forward-looking view to liquidity risk management and balance sheet optimization. This includes reporting, measurement, management and maintaining of the ALM business process.
- Measure, report and manage the outcomes of each measure of liquidity and Interest Rate Risk in the banking Book (IRRBB) to the ALCO in accordance with set policies and procedures. Evaluates and research in country dynamics and regulatory environment as well as international ALM best practise to do the above
- Update all relevant Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book (IRRBB) attributes, setups and market data in Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) ALM system for use in the calculation of accurate IRRBB metrics as part of the monthly production cycle. This requires liaising with and obtain information from executives, senior managers and mangers within the various business units.
- Establish and maintain systems and procedures for the implementation of ALM Risk Management and for monitoring on a daily, weekly and monthly basis compliance with the tolerance limits and appetite triggers approved by in country ALCO and Group ALCO.
- Proposing action plans to remediate risk appetite breaches and to optimise country balance sheets
- Analysis of Forecast/Budgets and formulation of funding plans and contingent funding plans
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Professional qualigication in ICAN, ACI, ACA, CA or its equivalent
- A Post-graduate/masters degree or certification in finance/ economics/ maths/ statistics/ financial risk management would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years banking experience in asset and liability management, finance reporting, quantitative financial modelling or risk management;
- Knowledge of market risk, liquidity risk Funds Transfer Pricing and IRRBB would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Financial Management Information (FMI) and/or ALM System – Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) systems would be a distinct advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.