The British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
The British Council is committed to supporting all staff to make sure their behavior is consistent with this commitment. We create a friendly environment for our staff and high incentive.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at the British Council of Nigeria. See below.
Table of Contents
Test Day Coordinator
The purpose of this role is to ensure effective and efficient delivery of Exams in Nigeria. To manage Venue Supervisor engagement, relationship, and performance. To co-ordinate and manage any risk or issue resolution, including co-ordination of customer (candidate) communication directly or through customer services. To be point of contact for Venues/Test Day Supervisors on test day. To work closely with Operations staff colleagues to ensure exam registration and paper delivery are in place for test day and oversight on post-test activities.
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- Undertakes the related planning and delivery functions in preparation for Test Days in line with BC processes.
- Receives and responds to enquiries from/to customers and may be a specific point of reference on queries relating to an area of nominated expertise or responsibility. Identifies where more complex issues require resolution by others and refers them on accordingly.
- Supports continuous improvement in the efficiency/cost effectiveness/quality of service delivery/systems in the unit or department.
- Undertakes contingency and risk management on the ground, liaises with Customer Service, Examiner or Venue Staff to ensure alignment on communications
- Uses standard procedures and templates, regularly records, analyses and reports on operational activity such as venue staff performance to support senior managers in making timely and effective business decisions that respond to operational needs.
- Monitors and takes responsibility for small-scale resources/cash/stock, following established procedures and ensures that equipment and materials are available and ready to use when needed.
- Plans and prioritises own work activities, which span across a range of different work streams, responding to changing and at times competing requirements to ensure effective delivery of responsibilities over a weekly or monthly time horizon.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience working in a busy operational environment delivering high levels of customer service.
- Ability to ensure compliance, risk, and security standards are monitored and maintained
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Experience of supporting delivery of computer-based exams
Salary: NGN7,363,086.00 per annum plus benefits
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: July 31, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.