Zenith Bank Plc was established in May 1990, and commenced operations in July of the same year as a commercial bank. The Bank became a public limited company on June 17, 2004 and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on October 21, 2004 following a highly successful Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Our Mission is to build the zenith brand into a reputable international financial institution recognized for innovation, superior performance and creation of premium value for all stakeholders.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at Zenith Bank
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience.
- A proven track record in a similar service or automation engineering role.
- Basic knowledge of network communications and diagnostics, IP based systems, and software integration.
- Working knowledge of Instrumentation communication.
- Ability to investigate problems and identify solutions.
- Aged 30 – 37 years.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Vacancy at Zenith Bank” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: March 1, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com