9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushes the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at 9Mobile Nigeria
- Plans, designs and optimizes all access transmission links for sites, enterprise rollout and lastmile deployments for the entire 9 Mobile Network.
- Responsible for the planning and design of microwave links to support 9 Mobile site, enterprise rollout and lastmile deployments in the northern region of Nigeria.
- Responsible for all transmission link budgets and transmission designs for site rollout activities.
- Responsible for network resilience plans and designs in the northern region of Nigeria.
- Responsible for the design of transmission links for site connectivity and ensure limited sites dependencies on hub and major hub sites.
- Responsible for the design and planning of microwave last-mile links to support POI and MGW Connections.
- Responsible for the design and planning of all upgrades with reference to Iub cases and BTS sites optimization.
- Responsible and supervises all desktop surveys for all enterprise clients and validates backhaul connectivities.
- Responsible for planning and designing transmission links to support UMTS, LTE and 5G.
- Responsible for frequency planning for microwave transmission networks.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a structured growth plan for future traffic Planning.
- Responsible for the development and planning of effective microwave transmission network protection methods.
- Coordinate and compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Transmission.
- Supervises the approval of all network drawings, TSS reports and review of all low-level design documents in R3.
- Supervises the conducting line of sight(LOS) survey for transmission links in region 3.
- Supervises the generation of work order to technical project delivery (TPD), Network Rollout and Transmission Operation(TXOP).
- Keeps abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to transmission planning and design.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge and databases of existing access transmission infrastructures in EMTS.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Access Microwave Transmission Technologies.
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Microwave transport network expertise.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Head, Contact Centre Operations
- Responsible for implementing EMTS’s overall customer operations strategy while ensuring effective and efficient operations to meet the organisation’s targets.
- Support the operationalization of quality customer service delivery within the pre-paid, post-paid, social media and data service environments.
- Provide input to the development of customer service strategies aimed at improving service delivery and enhancing satisfaction/experience to all customers via the contact centre channels.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
- Continuously review the activities of the customer operations unit, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the implementation of effective processes, policies and procedures for the Contact Centre Operations unit while reinforcing EMTS’s drive for customer service excellence.
- Provide relevant inputs towards the development of specifications for all CRM, Billing and other Customer Management Systems requirements.
- Ensure the quick and effective resolution of all issues/queries from the various business operations units and escalate to the Director, Customer Care where necessary.
- Ensure the administration of customer service-related trainings in liaison with the Frontline Training & Quality Assurance Unit.
- Ensure introduction and continuous enhancement of a Performance Management System in conjunction with Frontline Training & Quality Assurance Unit.
- Ensure adherence to organizational KPIs and make recommendations for the continuous enhancement of the unit’s operational efficiency and reduction of cost to serve
- Implement the work programs and plans of the unit in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring Retention Management, Career Pathing and Succession Management within the CC Operations Unit
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Responsibility for Contact Centre roll-out in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Manage inter-functional and vendor relations to ensure synergy
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall business objectives.
- Clearly communicate and establish all business/customer strategies to the various teams and at all levels.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare / compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Customer Care.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Customer Care.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate / professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
Explore More Opportunities
- MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Graduate Programme Recruitment 2022
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Internship Programme 2022
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers – In – Training Programme 2022
- African Union is Recruiting
- Indomie Latest Job Recruitment – Dufil Group
- Entry Level, Managerial and Senior Position at Dana Group
- Delta State Government Graduate Job Recruitment
- Graduate Job at US Embassy
- UNICEF Latest Job Recruitment
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Analyst, Rewards & Business Reporting
- Assist in theimplementation of appropriate compensation strategies, policies and programs toenable EMTS attract and retain the best talent organization-wide.
- Assist in providing input in the design and update of EMTS compensation structure.
- Assist in the planning, execution and implementation of compensation surveys.
- Ensures all statutory deductions are remitted to the Authorities within the approved timeframe (Tax, Pension, NHF and ECS etc.)
- Ensures prompt resolution of queries on statutory deductions by staff.
- Liaise with Employee Services units to ensure that HRMS Oracle Modules are promptly
- Coordinate the processing, remittance, reconciliation and reporting of all payroll related statutory liabilities (NHF, Pension, NSITF), ensuring EMTS’s compliance with all payroll related tax laws regulations.
- Monitor prompt submission of payroll related inputs and review same for accuracy in terms of claims, tax relief, allowances and deductions.
- Run the payroll software ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all payroll related payments made to statutory authorities.
- Ensure prompt resolution of staff complaints on payroll items or payments
- Serve as liaison Officer for staff to the Banks on Loan administration.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Compensation and Benefits.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC relevant work experience.nce should not exceed 6 – 7 years
- Understanding of other HR functions
- General HR Operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at 9Mobile Nigeria” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org