Alfred and Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
Alfred and Victoria Associates is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for vacant positions in their company.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacant jobs at Alfred and Victoria Associates.
Table of Contents
IT Sales Executive
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Presenting and demonstrating Company’s solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of Company’s systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Managing your own schedule in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings and updating Management
- Identifying opportunities across the industries covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree or its Equivalent
- 3 years of successful work experience as business analyst, presales or sales professional in an IT company.
- Candidate is expected to possess vast knowledge across industries
- Candidate is expected to perform independent research and analysis on the Company and its products and services
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills
- Good pre-sales experience
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers through our products and services
- Solid Territory Management and Account planning skills
- Ability to identify potential customers(customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed Company’s clients
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners
- Ability to multitask, focus and deliver.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
- We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join our winning team.
- The Document Manager is responsible for maintaining organized and updated documents for the business.
- The duties include using document management software to upload or scan paper documents, retrieving documents for authorized personnel and ensuring document storage to comply with laws and regulations.
- Print and distribute documents as needed
- Scan and upload documents according to company procedure
- Review and update documents for maintenance and quality control
- Keep other personnel updated on new document versions and how to obtain access
- Handle records across various departments
- Create templates for use by other personnel
- Create policy and procedures governing best practices in document management.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents.
- Establish and maintain record retention timelines
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a University Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Certification in ISO 27001LI and 9001LI
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience implementing best practices and control processes that ensure compliance in ISO 27001 & 9001.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mind set.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A strong leader bringing fresh energy and ideas to champion the company’s vision.
Method of Application
Deadline: September 24, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.