Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge, and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle, and senior management positions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available jobs at Ascentech Services Limited.
Table of Contents
Sales Executive (FMCG)
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive in FMCG (B2C) Food Products
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Good experience in open market sales.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Salon Manager (Hair and Beauty)
- Oversight of facility operations,
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied.
- Managing employees’ schedules and performance, as well as working to make sure the salon is profitable.
- Overseeing the stylist schedules.
- Overseeing salon conditions in terms of appearance, cleanliness and safety, as well as making sure all supply inventories are stocked.
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules
- Promote services, products and discounts on social media
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues ( daily, monthly and quarterly)
- Run online competitions and offer discount packages to attract new customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- 3+ years work experience as a Beauty Salon Manager or similar.
- Experience as a stylist will be an added advantage.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle customers’ requests and complaints with grace.
Method of Application
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.