Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
Chipper Cash is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
- You will join the Pricing team and play a key role in developing and executing the pricing strategy for our family of products and across all of our geographies. You will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing our pricing strategies, working closely with our operations, marketing, finance teams to ensure the achievement of our ambitious growth objectives.
- You are passionate about data and using data to drive decision making, You thrive in a high energy, collaborative and highly diverse environment.
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to the Senior Pricing Manager you will:
- Develop and execute impactful pricing, engagement and GTM strategies across all our countries in partnership with the Pricing Manager
- Build pricing optimization models and recommendations to support the company’s growth objectives, always maintaining a customer-centric framework. Align with cross-functional stakeholders on objectives, approach, key priorities and success metrics, leading the execution
- Develop, execute, and track pricing initiatives and recommendations across our products and geographies
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure buy-in from a broad range of stakeholders
- Work with the Business Intelligence teams to build and update dashboards, reports, and tools to monitor pricing performance and main revenue KPI’s
- Build and share insights on the local markets in strong partnership with local teams, marketing and operations. E.g. competitive landscape, macro-economic environment in each of the countries the company operates
- Manage and monitor daily FX Rates for multiple global corridors, working closely with operations and finance
- Perform statistical analysis to measure the market sensitivity to pricing changes
- Support the development of go-to-market plans from a pricing perspective
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4+ years in sectors that rely on high volume transactions, dynamic pricing and e.g. Betting & Gaming, Online Travel, Marketplaces, Online Trading/FX etc
- Exceptional proven ability to develop pricing strategies in a high-growth, competitive, environment on a global scale
- Problem solving approach to complex business questions and leverage pricing to create a strong competitive advantage
- Strong communication skills, ability to work cross-functionally with product, business insight, marketing. You are able to build compelling narratives from data
- Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, SQL and / or Python
- Ability to conduct deep market research in strong collaboration with cross functional teams (e.g. marketing, operations, finance)
- Strong commercial acumen & well-rounded business knowledge
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
Revenue Strategy Manager
- You will join the Revenue team and play a key role in developing and executing our Commercial and Revenue strategies.
- You will be working very closely with our expansion team, local countries, product, marketing and pricing teams in ensuring the successful development of our Revenue Strategy, and the launch and establishment of new products and geographies.
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to VP of Revenues you will:
- Define, measure, & deliver KPI-driven Revenue strategies
- Develop a solid understanding of regional and local trends and translate those into strategic opportunities to drive our ambitious growth objectives
- Develop alignment and collaboration with leadership & other key stakeholders on how to prioritize countries and product launches
- Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of our commercial and revenue strategy
- Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve the performance of our commercial programs
- Partner cross functionally to define the future state of our business, creating a Customer and Product-Centric Revenue Strategy
- Interpret TAM models and customer insight to identify high growth market opportunities to target
- Support local markets and product teams in evaluate our partnership commercials, developing scalable approaches
- Provide analytical and strategic thought leadership to our expansion teams, using data and insight.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6+ years in sectors that rely on high volume transactions, in a strategy and commercial role and e.g. Fintech, Betting & Gaming, Online Travel, Marketplaces, Online Trading/FX etc. Experience in management consulting/Investment banking useful but not required
- Proven experience in developing and executing Revenue strategies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong commercial acumen, strategy, planning, organizational skills
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
- Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, SQL and / or Python.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Chipper Cash” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org