Ekesons Parcel Services Limited – We operate bus transportation services according to accepted international standards of road transportation. Our services are specially designed for distinguished travellers who would otherwise use air service.
The operations within and outside Nigeria are carried out in ultra modern terminals, with comfortable lounges in various cities of Nigeria. Lagos, Abuja, Aba, Owerri, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Onitsha, Umuahia, Jos, Kano, Kaduna, Accra (Ghana), etc.
Table of Contents
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target
- Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services
- Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building a relationship with shippers and carriers
- Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivering, and over the road assistance while customers’ freight moves all around.
- Perform Cold-calling and work to build a book of businesses.
- Responsible for overseeing the movement of clients goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported, and delivered on time to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for promoting logistics solutions to clients and prospects that support their supply chain needs.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Minimum of 2-5 years work experience.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
_______________ More Opportunities
_______________ Article Continues Below
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the business such as Accounting, HR, Sales and Operations
- Developing and implementing sales plans and targets, ensuring they are met accordingly.
- Drive sales team to meet individual targets for both Corporate & risk asset.
- Segment the region for sales team to ensure better market penetration.
- Evaluate sales strategies for performance against objectives, and making necessary changes as required.
- Identify, develop, and implement processes towards improving customer satisfaction, sales efficiency, etc.
- Ensure and maintain business relationships, resolving customer problems as needed.
- Ensure the sales teams have adequate skills and information to carry out their duties.
- Assist in evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Observing and recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Providing necessary sales and operations reports to the head office when due.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws/regulations for the industry within state and country of branch location
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds, operations, and logistics and defining financial objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Admin, Finance, Management, Marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years progressive experience in a sales role
- Good understanding of industry laws and regulations
- A drive to reach sales and service goals
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
NGN 50,000 – 80,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Ekesons Parcel Services Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using “Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: September 4, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org