Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited – We are positioned to satisfactorily meet customers’ needs in the delivery of first class service and customer satisfaction in Nigeria.
Its quality service procedures and delivery have earned the company the trust and respect of its many customers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest jobs at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited.
Table of Contents
Legal Adviser / Company Secretary
- The Legal Adviser / Company Secretary will serve as the company’s first point of contact on all legal related matters, contract drafting/reviewing and serves as the company’s secretary at management meetings and board meetings.
- He / she will provide legal advice on all matters concerning the company’s operation and statutory issues and act as the liaison officer between the company and her the external Legal Consultant.
- Act as the first point of contact on all legal-related matters of the company.
- Act as the in-house Legal Officer of the Company who shall accordingly advise the Management, the Board and also liaise with the company’s legal consultants on all significant legal-related matters.
- Draft and review Agreements, contracts, documentation, etc. for the company.
- Real Estate matters include acting as company agents by working with the Facility Manager in negotiating rentals, purchase of property, drafting/reviewing of contracts, serving of notices etc.
- File, Register or process relevant documents for the company, including property-related documents and statutory filings.
- Convene and circulate invitations to both Board and Management onmeetings at the instance of the Chairman and Managing Director respectively.
- Act as head of secretariat and recorder for all management meetings, board meetings and serves as the chief records keeper of the company
- Coordinate all correspondences between the company and external entities.
- Follow up and ensure compliance with all statutory obligations of the company.
- General litigations and dispute management of the company.
- Carry out all other allied duties as shall from time to time delegated by Management or the Board.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a Legal Practitioner called to the Nigerian Bar
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience as a Legal Practitioner and Company Secretary
- Experience filing petitions, arrests and other litigation-related processes.
- Relevant experience in handling property-related matters.
- Conversant with property-related documentation and processing/filling.
- Culturally flexible with experience across SMEs and large organizations.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and meet deliverables
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly emotionally intelligent to manage stakeholders and direct reports.
Digital Marketing Officer
- Create marketing campaigns for digital and online channels including websites, apps and social media. Develop online market research surveys get feedback from customers in focus groups,work with graphic and web designers on advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop channels to promote company products via relevant social media.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant experience in SEO/SEM
- Relevant experience in graphic design and video marketing tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant academic qualification in any related field
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC (Google Adwords & Meta campaigns)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: July 28, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.