Fadac Resources and Services provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and troubleshoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our belief is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry, and market share.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Fadac Resources
Our client is a customer focused on-demand online solutions provider using its platform to connect vetted reliable, trust worthy professional and freelance service providers with local consumers who need help with repairs, installations and everyday tasks is currently in need of a TELEMARKETER.
- Contact potential clients telephonically.
- Read the prepared script when pitching the company’s products and services.
- Provide any information that the client requests.
- Redirect calls to the relevant department if necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND minimum required
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Professional tone.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Fadac Resources has operated in Nigeria for over 10 years, and over that period, we have become market leaders in recruitment.
- Source, screen, shortlist, recruit and candidates and contribute to related personnel requirements for new business proposals and existing projects.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting in accordance with company policies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry professionals by attending industry networking and career events to proactively recruit candidates.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment team including assisting with maintaining recruitment unit files, accounts, trackers, templates, and guides.
- Build consultant database and networks by uploading resume generated from personal outreach and networking.
- Assist with the administration of the corporate applicant tracking system for the Business Development department.
- Maintain the company’s table of general and specialized advertising sites/job boards.
- Prepare/format succinct resumes and bio-sketches and staffing tables for candidate presentation at the proposal/project level.
- Prepare and post job advertisements with input from project hiring managers and the recruitment team.
- Assist in process improvements including recruitment tools, templates, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to promote a culture of purpose and excellence in recruiting with the recruitment team and with all staff.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 years’ experience in recruitment
- Demonstrated experience engaging in multiple simultaneous recruiting and managing the entire recruitment cycle.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external clients and candidates, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with e-recruitment or applicant tracking systems.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and databases.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.A
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight deadlines.
· Verbal and written fluency in the English language required.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, international relations, development or related field. Graduate degree a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Fadac Resources” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 19, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com