FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources, and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at First Excelsia Professional Services
Table of Contents
Our client, an innovative research and development company with trail blazing products in the education and health sectors is recruiting to fill the position of a Business Analyst.
The ideal role holder will be responsible for the improvement of business operations within the organisation, provision of intuitive guidance for business forecast, conducting business data analysis and interpretation as well as maintenance of business database.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess excellent communication skills, good flowcharting and modeling skills, quantitative and analytical skills, and the ability to utilize appropriate software designed for the business environment.
- Identify problems within a business through the use of data modelling techniques
- Analyze business structures relating to the business environment
- Interpret and document business framework for evaluation and implementation
- Conduct competitive benchmarking, and environmental scanning & analysis to generate usable business insights
- Formulate business improvement strategies with acceptable technologies
- Responsible for the creation of business solutions by considering market segment analysis, site metrics, usability findings and customer feedback
- Identifying and assessing Management Information Systems (MIS) issues that may affect business and provide corrections and conclusive resolutions.
- Maintain procedures, models, and other structures to support the performance of the organisation across the various business platforms.
- Develop business models to formulate business growth strategies and profit-making policy implementation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or similar role.
- First degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Master’s Degree/Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
Our client, an innovative research and development company with trail blazing products in the education and health sectors is recruiting to fill the position of a Research Analyst.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
The role holder will drive business success and product sales through research activities involving data collection, data analysis, data screening, market analysis and provide a comprehensive data interpretation that will guide business’ decision-making and translate results into business solutions.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver valuable decision support and quality writing pieces that appeal to stakeholders, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Prepare comprehensive report, presentation on data analysed to provide business insight
- Provide explanation on data value from business perspective
- Write clear marketing copy to promote company’s products
- Prepare well-structured content drafts using Content Management Systems
- Compile information drawn from data to assist business decisions
- Analyse past operations’ results and perform variance analyses to develop pricing models and identify areas of improvement using operations data
- Collate data, classify the data and store the data for future usage
- Assist team in preparing variety of documents and presentations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a Research Analyst or similar role.
- First degree in Statistics or any related discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Proficiency using the web, private and public database as a research base is an advantage.
Explore More Opportunities
- Federal Government Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- 2021 Nigerian Air Force Hospital Internship Recruitment
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme For Nigerians
- Latest Recruitment at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Latest Recruitment
- US Embassy is Recruiting
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment
- Job Opening at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Provider Relations Manager
Our client, an innovative research and development company with trail blazing products in the education and health sectors is recruiting to fill the position of a Provider Relations Manager.
The role manages provider interactions/ relationship, ensuring clean prompt claims reconciliation and processing through continuous provider education and management
The role holder will work with the Executive Management to establish processes, manage priorities, monitor progress and document status & progress regarding management of service providers.
He/ She will be responsible for ensuring the quality of service providers, enhancing the excellence of patient management, maximize satisfaction and promote cost effectiveness for the company.
- Timely Claims Coordination and Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Provider Accreditation and Contracting
- Provider Administration and Management
- Provider Tariff Management
- Provider Directory Management
- Users’ Refunds Management
- Provider Education and Management
- Management and Resolution of Provider Claims Appeal & Litigations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Provider Administrator or similar role
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) from a recognised institution.
- Current license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Tech savvy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project and Product management skills
- Sound medical knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build new and nurture existing relationships
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at First Excelsia Professional Services” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)