Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Facilitate efficient delivery of HR services through the automation, training and timely support of stakeholders across the group.
- Support the optimal functioning of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules
- Manage all Level 1 and Level 2 HRIS User Support requests (+ some level 3 where required)
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users
- Manage HR Incident Management System (HR Service Desk) and respond to all emails to the HRIS Desk group email.
- Compile or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff
- Support HRIS Administrator/ Technology Deployment/ Projects teams to liaise with external vendors and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects
- Support team to ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology
- Performs other duties as required by HRIS Administrator
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals
- The ability to keep information confidential
- Thorough understanding of key areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product
Minimum requirement: A good degree from a reputable institution
Minimum requirement: Minimum of 1year cognate experience in HRIS support and data management with sound knowledge of HR processes and best practice
PROFESSIONAL (MEMBERSHIPS & CERIFICATIONS
Minimum requirement: CIPM or any relevant IT certification is an added advantage
- To maintain and develop sustainability system to meet plant, customer and legal requirements
- Manages GSC’s sustainability development programs and develop the organization’s sustainability matrix
- Ensures business practices are environmentally friendly and in-line with GSC’s sustainability development goals and carbon reduction initiatives
- Help GSC determine and set achievable sustainable development goals
- Monitors and tracks the organization’s carbon footprint and reports periodically on the status
- Interfaces with stakeholders on GSC’s carbon footprint and sustainable development initiatives, generating and updating relevant sustainability data based upon customer request and reporting where necessary
- Work in developing GSC’s Annual Sustainability Report
- Liaise with other unit heads to reduce GSC’s carbon footprint
- Calculates and maintains a record of GSC’s carbon emissions in line with set targets
- Model GSC’s sustainability development goals against global trends/targets for the respective industry the organization identifies with
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of the production process in line with GSC’s sustainability goals
- Manage GSC’s contributions to Environmental causes (Green CSR)
- To support the implementation of agreed environmental and other relevant standards
- To ensure GSC is in compliance with applicable environmental legislation
- To develop partnerships and relationships with relevant organizations on sustainability
- Promote environmental sustainable good practice / awareness in GSC.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Liaise with other departments in ensuring defined environmental parameters are maintained
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plan for resolution of problematic issues and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situation in future
- Prepare regular performance reports and metrics for sustainability and assist other departments in establishing databases to support sustainability objectives.
- Work with QA and HSE sections and others as appropriate to develop an effective sustainability program and training, including for all employees and managers.
- Verifies that a corrective action report is written and is filed if a non-conformity is found.
- Implement best practice in areas of corporate, ethical and social responsibility and address any issues arising
- Audit, analyze and report environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies
- Set Site’s sustainability targets, developing plans to meet those targets and oversee their delivery.
- Ensure compliance with QMS /FSMS requirements in the assigned work processes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum requirement: BSC or HND in Environmental science course or Engineering (Preferably Environmental Sciences)
- Added advantage: Experience in ISO series and other Management systems, Masters in an Environmental Science
- Minimum requirement: 5 years’ experience with capturing and reporting carbon emissions data on a recognized reporting platform, Good knowledge of local and international sustainability development goals and framework
- Added Advantage: Prior experience reporting on CDP
THE PERSON MUST
- Show initiative, to recognize emerging problems and proactively develop solutions using methods such as systems thinking
- Have the Ability to negotiate
- Be Able to demonstrate strong leadership and influence
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Have genuine interest in and understanding of environmental issues, relevant legislation and renewable energy sources
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org