Fosad is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high-performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports them. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Fosad Consulting
- The role as Corporate Marketing Executive is to manage the promotion of the diagnostic center and its services to the consumers and medical audiences.
- The Marketing Executive is responsible for increasing business opportunities and fostering the proliferation of the clientele base.
- Create and implement Marketing plan within budget, in conjunction with overall business strategy.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, social media, print communication, and advertising. Ensuring effective communication internally also.
- Foster relationships with physicians to improve their organization’s referrals and contracts.
- Carry out marketing research which involves environmental scanning, gathering of Information about prospects, customers and competitors, data analysis and evaluation of customer’s needs.
- Planning and developing systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the market.
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice managers, HMOs, and/or cooperate companies as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminated.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Business, Healthcare Administration, Marketing or a Clinical field
- Minimum of 5 years hospital sales and marketing or business development experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and regulatory standards.
- Existing company and HMO network.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Human Resources Manager
- The Human Resources Manager develops and implements HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues, as well as managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations.
- Recruitment and Selection by attracting, retaining and motivating staff.
- Manage the recruitment process for employees and consultants ensuring that the right talent is identified and attracted, locally and internationally.
- Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
- Manage the contracting process for employees and consultants.
- Identify training / skills / competency needs within the organization.
- Coordinate career development, succession planning and talent management needs in partnership with line management.
- Implement performance management/talent management initiatives in order to ensure enhanced knowledge and skills sharing / transfer.
- Develop, update, revise and implement all HR policies and procedures.
- Carry out regular internal audits of the HR system and its processes.
- Manage the payroll system and be responsible for forwarding final accurate pay run data to the Finance Department within the required timeframe.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a HR Manager.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Fosad Consulting” should click the button below to apply.