Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Plc is the largest Nigerian power distribution company. It is based in Ikeja, capital of the state of Lagos. The company emerged on November 1, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, provides vast opportunities for career development, great work environment, professional development and competitive remuneration.
Applications are currently welcomed from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the entry level jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC).
- Provide intelligent support to the L&D lead in delivering key strategic initiatives for the Learning and Development function
- Determine training needs and develop and/or research programmes to meet the identified needs and facilitate learning interventions for all IE staff.
- Develop Learning Content and Training Manuals where necessary.
- Assist in developing, delivering and evaluating learning and development solutions in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training design.
- Facilitate (designing and implementing) specific Learning programmes.
- Act on outcomes of performance of all employees and draw up training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each outcome.
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and conduct learning assessment materials.
- Design training interventions around business operations.
- Conduct “train the trainer” sessions for Ikeja Electric Internal Faculty (facilitators).
- Act on feedback obtained from training evaluation and incorporate into the design of subsequent training materials.
- Effective management and administration of the Learning Management System to drive organizational learning
- Proactively manage the Young Engineers Program immediately after onboarding them in IE
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead, Learning and Development Lead or Head of Department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2-3 years in the learning and development function of a reputable company with a similar experience.
- Curriculum Planning, Design & Development
- L&D Management
- Competency Management
- Learning Technology
- Training Needs Analysis
- Data Analysis
Internal Control Officer
Will be responsible for carrying out day-to-day internal control monitoring and process enforcement activities in the assigned areas of the company.
- Implement the requirements of the internal control framework, charter, and manual relating to the assigned coverage areas.
- Comply fully with the internal control manual and process requirements.
- Contribute to the development and regular updating of the internal control manual.
- Contribute to the development of the internal control monitoring and enforcement processes and procedures that guide the operation of the internal control system.
- Routinely confirm compliance with policies, processes, procedures and other controls within the area of coverage and provide exception reports on a regular basis.
- Follow up to ensure that the observed or escalated exceptions are regularized within reasonable timeframe.
- Ensure that deliberate noncompliance with key policies, processes, procedures or other controls is escalated in appropriate format for disciplinary action.
- Through routine reviews, identify process, policy and procedural gaps in the areas of overage and make appropriate recommendations to strengthen the system.
- Carry out special reviews directed by Management within the stipulated timeline.
- Provide regular and appropriate reports to Management on the control monitoring activities in the coverage area.
- Conduct assigned ad hoc investigations into incidents, complaints, and procedural breaches and provide high quality report within the stipulated timeframe.
- Comply with Quality Management System/Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and any other duties assigned by the Head of Internal Control or the Management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A First degree or equivalent in science or social science field.
- Progress in the professional certifications like ACA, ACCA, CIA, etc., will be a clear advantage.
- Post qualification work experience in internal control or related function in relevant sectors of 2 years.
- Internal Control
- Information Systems Audit
- Fraud Detection & Control
- Risk Control
Method of Application
Deadline: December16, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.