ipNX currently provides a range of communications and IT services to Corporate organizations within Nigeria on its IP (Internet Protocol) based communications network using both radio and satellite communications technologies. Click Here to Read more About IpNX
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at ipNX Nigeria Limited
Purpose of the Job (Brief): To ensure consistent operational cash inflow into the business by regular billing of customers and receivable management in strict compliance with ipNX credit policy.
- Ensure money collectable from sales and takings are received in collection accounts and are fully reconciled to bank in order to block all cash leakages and loss of fund which may result in shareholders’ fund depletion.
- Ensure WHT receipt are collected, properly accounted for and allocated in accordance with the company’s credit policy.
- Follow up on receivable in accordance to the credit policy, collect and allocate payments.
- Ensure timely reconciliation whenever there is disparity between customer’s payment and invoices.
- Ensure the receivable aging complies with the company credit policy.
- Weekly submission of Follow up Reports and monthly submission of Credit policy compliance report.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum 2.2/Upper Credit B.Sc / HND degree in Accounting or any related course.
- 2years experience
- Other Requirements:
- Customer Focus.
- Tech savvy.
- Action orientation.
- Drive results.
- Cultivate Innovation.
- Ability to optimize work processes
Field Support Technician
Category:Purpose of the Job (Brief) The Field Support Specialist will supervise teams responsible for maintenance of cable and termination, Commissioning and Testing Equipment of fibre drop cables networks on the Roads Telecommunications Service networks. This will include repairing any Fibre or Copper Cable break. This role is responsible for carrying out planned and contingency operations and maintenance (O&M) services in accordance with approved procedures and safety standards.
- Coordinate user support efforts by diagnosing network and device problems and implementing technical or procedural solutions.
- Implements proactive maintenance and sets up system monitoring, to reduce equipment failure and incident response time.
- Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule; working as part of the team to deliver effectively, on time & within budget.
- Maintain the highest standards for safety and actively promote a world-class safety culture in all aspects of operational procedure.
- Adhere to daily & weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of sites, keeping up to date & accurate records.
- Ensure all work carried out is done so within the Health &Safety requirements.
- Lead tactical response teams to resolve specific technical issues by delivering root-cause remediation and successful timely implementation of Engineering Operations.
- Ensure continuous improvement efforts on infrastructure through monitoring of compliance to standards of procedures and policies, while delivering performance against agreed metrics .
- Manage maintenance and repair programs, making sure there are no service failures.
- . Perform efficient field service activities, including on-site installation, upgrades, preventive maintenance and system repairs.
- Maintain routing plans, network maps, and disaster recovery plans to aid business continuity in the event of an unforeseen service disruption.
- Enable the division to deliver 100% uptime on all lastmile infrastructure.
- Responsible for the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work performed is in accordance with established practices and procedures.
- Managing the relationship with Facility managers and their facility staff.
- Monitor vendor RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements) and MOPs (Methods of Procedures) and ensuring all safety procedures are adhered to while performing work.
- Solve a broad range of hardware and/or software problems of varying scope and complexity.
- Motivate and coordinate maintenance teams for individual supervision, support and performance evaluations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Fundamental knowledge of network design and layout as well as low voltage (copper/ fibre) cabling.
- Ability to confidently communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Extensive technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment.
- Well organized, articulate and has numerate skills.
- Knowledge of network hardware configuration and management, including routers, firewalls, switches etc.
- 2+ years of Fibre/FTTH Operations.
- Fundamental knowledge of network design and layout as well as fibre cabling.
- Experience in Vendor Management.
- Experience working in a Service Provider environment and providing technical support to end customer solutions.
Method of Application
Deadline: April 16, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.