iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm, offering world-class virtual recruitment & job posting services. Mission To be Africa’s trusted high quality talent providers, creating value-added partnership
iRecruiters Africa is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
Our client is a growing and innovative manufacturing firm that specializes in the production and distribution of safe and affordable drinking water in Sachets and Jar Bottles. The Company is aspiring to be the most preferred and popular water brand in Nigeria.
The Company is looking to hire self-driven and result oriented business development executives to help increase the demand and footprint of the Company’s jar bottles and sachets water across its environs and beyond, whilst ensuring it becomes a household name to be reckon with, within a short while.
- Direct and coordinate company sales functions.
- Develop acquisition strategies that will drive achievement of set targets
- Maintain and develop the company’s image and reputation; protect and develop the organizations brand via suitable marketing activities
- Direct and oversee the company Sales function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Directly manage major and critical client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Identify opportunities and anticipate competitive offers in the market
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Promote positive relations with distributors and wholesalers.
- Report any deficiency.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Ensure the product quality is up to standard and due production process is maintained
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in any Science related discipline.
- 1-3 years professional working experience in FMCG Sales.
- Must demonstrate a strong flair for sales and a track record of achievements in previous role.
- Must be a goal oriented self-starter
- Must have proven track record with excellence in closing deals.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and people skills, professional appearance, work ethic, and high energy personality.
- Ability to work with integrity & professionalism
- Ability to establish partnerships & alliances
- Strong closing skills
- Attention to customer service such as selling to customer needs
- Ability to run statistical analysis
- Must be proficient with the use of Microsoft office tool
Compensation: Base Pay is NGN 80,000.00 monthly + 3-5% commission on sales target
Procurement Manager (FMCG)
About Company: Our client is a global Conglomerate with over 9000 employees in Nigeria and operations in Africa, Asia and Europe. The company owns over a hundred leading brands in FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, and other sectors.
Job Summary: The Procurement Manager is responsible for maintaining vendor relationships between businesses and suppliers, negotiating best prices and material, creating and implementing best practices, and finding the best available vendors
- Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers
- Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers
- Monitor and control and further update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing
- Manage an efficient flow of goods to ensure optimum production
- Work closely with the legal department to ensure contract terms are favorable to the company
- Attend CFT meetings with the legal team, engineering team, vendors and suppliers
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Preparing procurement reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in engineering or packaging background
- Minimum of 10 Years’ experience in Procurement of RM/PM & NON BOM material.
- Expert in inventory management,
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (Navision)
- Attention to details is MUST
- A person of high integrity
- Must be good a team-player
- Must be flexible
NGN 600,000 – NGN 700,0,000 monthly gross
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at iRecruiters Africa Limited” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org