JMG Limited has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer.
We have set up over 20 technical service centers that operate round the clock. With our dedicated 24/7 help desk and over 100 fully equipped engineering teams spread out across Nigeria, we rapidly reach out to all our clients’ requests.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacant jobs at JMG Limited.
Table of Contents
- Oversee and direct preventive maintenance activities among the maintenance team.
- Check daily and maintain the condition of all production equipment and machines.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Supervise the implementation of preventative/annual equipment maintenance programs, reducing equipment downtime and spoilage significantly.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance plans.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide technical advice and solutions for equipment issues.
- Coach and provide guidance to maintenance team on maintenance activities.
- Drive route cause analyses over machine or process safety failures.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma / HND in Electrical or equivalent. BE. Electrical , Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is a plus. Min 7- 8 years of proven work experience in general factory mechanical machinery, plant & equipment.
- Strong experience in heavy industrial equipment
- Strong ability to read, interpret and work from blueprints, specifications and parts lists
- Strong ability to layout and apply approved mechanical principles for installing and maintaining industrial equipment
- Ability to use Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Use predictive maintenance tools and techniques to reduce equipment breakdown
- Excellent coordination skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Perform all maintenance functions related with electrical systems, and power generation distribution in line with safety operations and maintenance principles to guarantee the smooth functioning of the production facility.
- Responsible for setting up power supply; conduit and wiring for currently installed equipment and machines, including programmable controllers, while adhering to blueprints, electrical ethics, utilizing voltage tester and hand tools.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance duties and generate work notifications to address any issues detected.
- Ensure all electrically powered equipment and machineries are adequately powered, functioning and in good condition.
- Maintain weekly equipment and machines (welding machines, cranes, air compressors, laser cutting machine, CNC cutting machine, LVD punch machine, bending machine, powder coating and utilities).
- Repair damaged equipment and machines.
- Work closely with all team members to ensure each task is completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist other team members in the plant to minimize downtime and maintain quality.
- Understand and adhere to company Safety Management System work processes and procedures.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma / OND or equivalent. Technical certification in Electrical and Electronic Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, BE. Electrical, Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is a plus. Min 3-5 years of proven experience industrial maintenance.
- Familiar and able to troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems
- Have an understanding of engineering drawings and principles
- Troubleshooter, capable of first-level analysis to solve technical problems
- Vast knowledge of different maintenance equipment and tools
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic principles
- Sufficient familiarity with schematic and electrical, diagrams/illustrations
- Outstanding acquaintance with safety, health, and environment regulations
- Familiar with latest machinery and repair techniques.
Method of Application
Deadline: September 22, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.