Nicole Sinclair Consulting – Our client, a Furniture Manufacturing company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position.
Nicole Sinclair Consulting is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
To boost sales and improve market share, our client, a large scale distributorship company seeks to engage the services of Trade Executives to sell and distribute fast moving consumer goods to wholesalers and retailers alike.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify the target market
- Develop sales proposals that speak to the customers’ needs, concerns and objectives
- Onboard retailers and wholesalers in assigned territories, educate them on the use of the company’s app for ordering goods
- Maintain up-to-date information on the pricing and availability of goods
- Ensure customers’orders are fulfilled within requested timelines
- Grow market share by ensuring assigned sales targets are met
- Handle customers questions and complaints
- Frequently meet with customers to discuss sales and new products
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure provision of superior services to customers
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently monitoring cash positions for effective follow up on payments
- Provide market intelligence to stakeholders, identify product gaps and new business opportunities
- Provide online and real time reporting as may be required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 1 year field sales experience
- Product knowledge of goods the company deals in
- Experience managing retailers and wholesalers on all levels
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong networking skills
- Customer focus
- Highly persuasive
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Attention to details
- Able to self-manage
- Positive winning attitude
- Teachable and able to apply knowledge quickly
- Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Target driven
- Result oriented
Business Analyst (FMCG)
Our client, a manufacturer of beverages is seeking to hire a Business Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing financial reports, market research and operating procedures, strategizing ideas to improve business operations, and meeting with company executives and other stakeholders to provide suggestions based on their analysis
- Examine the technical, economic, and financial climate of the business
- Make financial projections
- Determine the strategies for achieving organizational goals.
- Gather and analyze data for potential business expansion
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modeling techniques
- Generate leads and convert them to sales
- Develop approaches to reaching customers and overseeing the online marketing function
- Build long term relationships with customers and partner agencies
- Nurture relationships with partners and service providers to ensure long term business relationships
- Monitor customer satisfaction and competitor activity
- Enhance and develop new products and services
- Profile customers using internal company data
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of first degree in Marketing / Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Explore More Opportunities
- MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Graduate Programme Recruitment 2022
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Internship Programme 2022
- Wema Bank Plc Bankers – In – Training Programme 2022
- African Union is Recruiting
- Indomie Latest Job Recruitment – Dufil Group
- Entry Level, Managerial and Senior Position at Dana Group
- Delta State Government Graduate Job Recruitment
- Graduate Job at US Embassy
- UNICEF Latest Job Recruitment
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Logistics / Distribution Manager (FMCG)
Our client is a distribution company in the FMCG sphere looking to hire a logistics and distribution manager. The person will be required to organize the storage and distribution of goods. ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. The individual may also be involved in transportation, stock control, warehousing, and monitoring the flow of goods. The key task is to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly. will analyze logistical problems and plan transportation routes for vehicles carrying goods, for example.
- Planning and implementing logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Overseeing product storage, handling, and distribution
- Using computer software to track goods from origin to delivery
- Working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process, and analyzing performance
- Managing and motivating a team of supply chain staff
- Improving the overall supply chain performance and looking for any possible innovations to the process
- Implementing new technologies and staying alert to new trends in the sector.
- Develop and implement a logistics process.
- Oversee warehouse operations.
- Review and approve purchase orders.
- Direct the activities of the logistics division.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to ensure that new products reach the right markets at the optimal time.
- Ensure goods are stored properly and at the right temperature.
- Conduct market research to learn about the demand for different goods.
- Determine what goods sell best to commercial businesses and consumers.
- Decide appropriate quantities of items to stock.
- Vigilant about streamlining operating efficiency, error, and increased productivity
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum first degree
- A bachelor’s degree in logistics and supply chain management will be an added advantage
- Must possess 5years’operational experience in logistics
- A logical and systematic approach to work
- Solid knowledge of logistics procedures
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates
- Good time management ability.
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting deadlines
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Negotiation and analytical skills
Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager will be apt in building and maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Responsible for providing strategic direction for our major client account, adding value, and driving commercial development opportunities
- Expand relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Set and achieve Plans/targets/KPIs to generate the best results in Sales, Visibility & Merchandising.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Formulating customer-specific sales plans/strategies in line with accountable budgets, costing, packaging, and retail prices
- Responsible for following up quotations given to the Key Account
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Acquisition of new business within assigned region
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Working with the sales team, logistics managers, and team members dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs are met
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Support client planning process, when required and attend client briefings
- Proactively update customer contact database with all existing and new contacts
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum B.Sc. in Business Administration or any relevant field
- 5-7years experience as a key account manager in the E-Commerce Industry
- Strong track record of success within key account management, ideally within the E-Commerce industry
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions.
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability follow through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Highly goal-oriented, assertive, and a hands-on problem solver.
- Driven, ambitious, very sociable, and enjoy networking and leveraging the client to build lots of relationships
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Nicole Sinclair Consulting” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: February 28, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: email@example.com