Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients.
Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Foreign Exchange services to our discerning clientele.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at the Jobs at Norrenberger Financial Group
- The compliance officer will be responsible for reviewing all relevant statutory laws and regulations applicable to the Company and ensuring compliance with these.
- In addition, he/she will undertake continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures, and serve as liaison for all regulatory bodies.
- Develop and Review Compliance Manual to meet regulators rules and standards.
- Conduct of Customer Due Diligence on KYC of Corporate, Estate and Individual Accounts
- Submission of Statutory Returns to regulatory bodies
- Daily Clients’ Trades Reconciliation and validation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Stocktaking, inventory control and valuation.
- Keep the business abreast of any regulatory developments and industry best practices and assess the impact on current procedures, as well as ensure that necessary changes are implemented
- Develop and implement an Annual Compliance plan.
- Liaise with Industry Regulators and other agencies and respond to regulatory enquires, findings and deficiencies.
- Carry out Compliance reviews and Compliance monitoring activities.
- Monitor the resolution of Clients’ complaints.
- Aid respective units for purpose of compliance with applicable statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements.
- Participate in Business Process Re-engineering exercises to ensure controls therein
- Ensure no fine/censure from Regulatory authorities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the Capital Market.
- B.Sc in Accounting/Business Administration or any other discipline.
- Professional Qualifications ICAN, ACCA, CIS
- Candidates must possess at least 5 years’ hands-on experience as Compliance Officers in the investment industry (preferably stockbroking).
Backend (Java) Developer
- The backend developer will work alongside frontend developers and UX specialists to create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs.
- He/She will also be responsible for maintaining and testing existing backend elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible, as well as compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Determining operational practicality.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and system.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Ensure all new software functions smoothly across various programs and platforms, including Microsoft and Apple products and mobile systems.
- Optimize new and existing programs for mobile use, including Apple, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Candidates must possess 5 – 7 years hands-on experience in Backend development using Java and must be willing to relocate to Abuja.