OPAY – We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets
OPAY is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
All Available positions are listed below:
- Capturing of monthly transactions entries in the accounting system.
- Monitoring of bank transactions and charges (e.g., AMF and other account charges) and liaising with bank where there are disparities.
- Preparation of Cash and Cash Equivalents reports and Open Items at month-end.
- Archiving of Statements and Recons for Audit and Record Purposes.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations on daily and monthly basis (after capturing of entries)
- Review and approval of all accounting transactions related to products.
- Liaising with relevant banks and other external parties as required.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance related course
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in bank reconciliation duties
- FINTECH industry experience required
- Experience with SAP a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of products and concepts relating to the FINTECH industry
- Knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping
- Detail-oriented and committed to accuracy
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work under pressure to meet goals and deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and technology proficient.
- We are looking for a Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
- Rule book monitoring
- Reviewing of regulator’s website, laws and regulatory guidelines.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Management of Regulatory enquiries/ correspondence
- Ensuring Rendition of Returns and Attestation on the Compliance Grid
- Coordinating periodic Sanctions Screening exercise
- Sanctions Screening alerts review
- Managing of training schedule for teams and coordination of same
- Policy availability to all after review and approval
- Development of annual Compliance Plan
- Product paper review
- Development of Policy Dashboard
- Update of the regulatory report Dashboard
- Coordinating the review of the Compliance SOP and Handbook
- Transaction Monitoring and Reporting
- Minimize the incidence of Audit exceptions from review of Compliance Department’s activities.
- Maintains zero tolerance for non-compliance with laws, industry guidelines, codes of conducts and rules and regulations that are applicable to the Money Market Operators in order to minimize the incidence of fines and penalties from regulatory infractions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Professional certification is a plus
- 2 – 3 years proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
- Experience in risk management
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g., Anti-Money Laundering, or AML)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at OPay Nigeria” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: March 11, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org