Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
Organization strives on the basis of the efficiency of their business model and the organizational structure that is in place to ensure operational efficiency and optimality. structure that is in place to ensure operational efficiency and optimality.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
Our Client, a Quick Service Restaurant operator is seeking an ambitious, and innovative team member to join their team.
Responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and personal related tasks independently with little or no supervision. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient with integrity and confidentiality at the forefront of all activities. The individual has executive judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility of supporting the director to ensure that organisational goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks and acting as the point of contact.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the directors priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best general administrative tasks.
- Performing research related to various tasks and projects including producing timelines and reviews of projects, researching new ventures and projects and general oversight of projects
- Anticipating the administrative needs of your employer and bringing together the appropriate people and resources to ensure needs are met
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Weekly visits to outlets / locations to assess and report on their activities.
- Working with the executive and the management team to organize and execute assigned special business projects
- Attending meetings and recording minutes
- Involvement with interviewing, hiring, and training staff
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business and the employer
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Manage logistical details related to the activities of one of the company’s CSR operations; including but not related to account and activity reconciliations and record tracking.
- Conduct a variety of simple financial analysis on a periodic basis and understand and interpret trends and find patterns in the analysed data.
- Making travel arrangements, detailed travel itineraries and other logistics as required
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Researching and preparing speeches and presentations in a variety of formats to
- support the activities of the Executive
- Any other duties assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to be thorough and precise when accomplishing a task with concern for all aspects of the job involved; double-checks the accuracy of information to provide consistently accurate and high-quality work.
- Highest degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to complete research as requested and present to requester in various formats.
- Take ownership of all areas of work with a results-driven attitude — i.e., multi-task, meet deadlines, identify goals and priorities and complete complex assignments with minimal direction.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanour at all times in a busy, high-stress Environment.
- Good experience in tracking multiple projects using software tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree with 3 to 5 years experience in a technical or executive assistant role, including some experience working with senior management.
- Exceptional organisation and diary management skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Good Interpersonal Relationship.
- Excellent writing and strong research skills.
- Time Management
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Must be Tech Savvy and good with using Social Media Platforms.
- The quick-service restaurant/service industry experience
As a Personal Assistant, you will be an instrumental part of your manager / boss’s role in providing invaluable support to them with the day-to-day running of the home and their personal matters as well as supported by administrative and secretarial work.
Personal Assistant responsibilities
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel or childcare.
- Managing petty cash and handling simple financial transactions
- Running a variety of errands on behalf of the manager – including shopping , sourcing items etc
- Managing business and personal errands (such as personal payroll, logistics coordination etc) and performing general administrative tasks.
- Performing basic research for the manager on a wide variety of topics.
- Making calls and drafting communications on behalf of the manager
- Tracking various household expenses and related matters and creating more seamless ways to do such things
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentation
- Assisting with Excel spreadsheets
- Creating and managing schedules for household staff, children, food menus and other related home affairs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4-5 years proven work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Bsc in any Discipline.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be a party of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Communication skills.
- Very strong skills in Ms. Word, Ms Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable using social media