Rainoil Oil and Gas Company is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
Rainoil has finance facilities in excess of USD170million from different banks for importation of petroleum products. With a staff strength of over 500 trained personnel, we have developed a strong track record of quality product and service delivery.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the entry level jobs at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company.
Table of Contents
To ensure a smooth and uninterrupted flow of operations at the station, through effective utilization of human and material resources, and ensuring that staff at the station adhere to the rules/ regulations/ policies that govern conducts in Rainoil.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgements.
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales.
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
- Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.
- Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Second Class Upper University Degree (B.sc) and HND Upper Credit in respective areas of study as indicated.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience on the role.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Responsible for effective logistics coordination and all operational activities in the depots.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers.
- Receive and action on all Product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders.
- Ensure efficiency in tracking, documenting, and reporting the distribution of orders
- Check any unauthorized product supply Invoice/SMR to customers from the Depot
- Assist the National Operations manager to prepare monthly returns to Head Of-fice.
- Supervise and ensure effective coordination of business activities at the depots.
- Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of products to the company from the de-pot.
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet specified standards.
- Manage relationships with the depots and tanker representatives at the depots.
- Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain problem logs for identifying and reporting issues to management on the product.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Social Science or related field.
- Professional certification will be added advantage
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a related role
- In-depth understanding of Oil and Gas industry standards and policies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Good Microsoft skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for Station Manager should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
However, for the Depot Representative, apply below.
Deadline: November 26, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.