Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world.
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is recruiting for into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the available jobs at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited.
Table of Contents
Customer Database Executive
- We are looking for a database executive who will work with company’s customer database systems, providing the right information at the right time.
- He/she will store, organize and manage our client’s database.
About the Job
- Keep database up to date.
- Test and modify databases to ensure that they operate reliably.
- Maintain archives.
- Ability to produce updated and accurate client information, and red flagging and indicating all incomplete and inappropriate information for rectification.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Must have had 3 – 5 years post NYSC Experience, in a similar role
- Should be living around Lekki environs.
- Should be a well-trained and preferably a certified Customer Service Executive
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Strategic Head of Sales and Marketing
- We are looking for a marketing manager to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organization.
The Marketing manager shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, brand and media departments.
- Keeping the company informed and executing latest real estate marketing strategies and trends.
- Should possess expertise in using social media to promote sales and campaigns.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Managing marketing budgets and analyzing trends.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Executive Management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major real estate industry-related events.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing or a Sales oriented course will be an added advantage
- Must have had 8-10 year’s Experience in a similar role
- Prior Experience working with in the real estate sector will be a major advantage.
Competences and Qualities:
- In-depth understanding of the industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
- Should have hands on web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Should have extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads.
- Will ensure his/her expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Excellent business acumen i.e. financial and commercial knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.