SIMS Nigeria Limited – Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004.
Interested and qualified candidate for jobs at SIMS Nigeria Limited should check the details below.
- Preparing and raising of payment voucher and ensuring it gets signed.
- Ensure branches get approval before processing payment.
- Daily tracking of payment between HO and Branches.
- Processing of vendor’s due payment and ensuring all the documents required are attached.
- Post branches Imprest on Orion.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report.
- Document/data filling.
- Monitoring of office stationaries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (Membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- To process cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system.
- To balance the cash register, record purchases, process returns and scan items for sale.
- To process sales transactions.
- To collect cash, checks and credit card payments from customers.
- To issue receipts to customers.
- To reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts.
- To maintain transaction records and prepare reports of the transaction report.
- To process returns and exchanges in line with policy.
- To maintain a clean and tidy checkout area.
- To stay up to date on promotions, advertisements and product information.
- To maintain cash control over the register drawer and verify amounts are correct.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Qualification: Degree level, a Higher Degree and professional qualification.
- 3 years of cognate experience
- Very good oral and written communication
- Deep attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good mathematical and computing skills.
Floor Sales Executive
- As a Sims Digital Centre Floor Sales Executive you are responsible for delivering a transformational retail customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales.
- The ideal candidate should be a team player and must demonstrate exceptional selling skills, a strong commitment to service and a genuine curiosity and interest in people.
- Promoting product to increase customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the accurate presentation of the products in the showroom.
- Make sure all products are on display at the showroom.
- Inform customers of the latest offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the showroom.
- Monitor and report activities and provide relevant management information.
- Have good knowledge of all the products, its usage and efficiency.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline.
- 1 – 3 years work experience (Previous Retail Sales experience will be an advantage).
Explore More Opportunities
- Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program 2022
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs is Recruiting
- Murtala Muhammed Foundation Latest Job Recruitment
- Massive Recruitment at the Nigerian Navy
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) is Recruiting
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) is Recruiting
- US Embassy Latest Job Recruitment
- Banker Needed at Standard Chartered Bank
- Jobs 25 Best Freelance Websites to find Job In 2022
Service Centre Supervisor
- Oversea daily operational activities on pending jobs.
- Allocation of jobs to the technicians and monitoring their activities.
- Review of daily working report with team and taking corrective measures.
- Coordination with spare parts officers the placing of parts orders & tracking.
- Ensure meeting of KPI (TAT/CSAT/LTP/Engr. productivity/DWR Accuracy, etc.
- Ensure quality service delivery with minimum recurrent repair.
- Reduction of customer escalations.
- Daily monitoring of technician productivity.
- Weekly budget preparation for service operations & approval from service manager.
- Preparation of spare part failure report and sharing same to service manager.
- Responsible for checking local repair possibilities for PNA cases, sharing the repair quotations to service manager for approval.
- Ensuring adequate spares availability at the SVCs (Safety stock planning and execution).
- Generating and achieving out warranty income targets (Reduction in third party repairs installations).
- Monitoring and completion of AMCs (Annual Maintenance Contract).
- Responsible for improving service centre hygiene and compliance to service standards (Job cards, processes, policies).
- Participating in monthly/quarterly spare parts counting and labelling activity.
- Ensuring service cost reduction through proper inventory control method.
- Technical skill monitoring and productivity improvement.
- Arranging training to front, backend and field force team.
- Retail visit for service feedback and working on improvement areas for channel delight.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- 6 – 8 years Technical Service / Maintenance experience in a Sales driven organisation
- The ideal candidate must have good analytical skill and possess good technical service, supervisory, customer handling & inter-personal skills.
- In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Good knowledge of a recognized ERP package
- Ability to think outside box
- Leadership skill
- Attention to details
- Communication skill
- Customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite-Excel, word & PowerPoint.
- 33 – 40 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the buttons below;
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.