Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world
Packages Coca-Cola is available in 35cl and 50cl classic glass contour bottles; 33cl on-the-go Can, 50cl, and 1.5L PET bottles. Ingredients Carbonated water, sugar, Carbon-dioxide, caffeine, Phosphoric acid, caramel color, and flavouring.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Jobs at the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- The Technical Operator reports to the Shift Team Leader and is responsible for ensuring shift/line production plan execution by optimizing performance. He/She is also responsible for ensuring Operational Health and Safety, Production Output and Product Quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
- Operate and Maintain Manufacturing Equipment and Utilities.
- Deploy Engineering Technical Skills to Ensure Equipment Availability at all times and Operating at OEM’s Rated capacity.
- Deliver output associated with a production line for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Executes machine start up, continuous operation, shut down and change over following standard operating procedure in a safe way to avoid risks damage or waste.
- Controls relevant standard process parameters by means of reference tables.
- Reads and interprets values on screens, monitors, and other relevant measuring instruments / devices.
- Follows standard cleaning and sanitizing procedures – Operating with the proper tools usage and methodologies.
- Establishes and maintains basic equipment condition (cleaning lubrication, tightening). Maintains sufficient lubrication to the machine according to the standard lubrication program and identified lubrication points using approved lubricates. Tighten bolts and Nuts and replace worn / broken ones based on a daily checklist.
- Performs routine inspections based on daily checklists and executes / assists maintenance works assigned to work area.
- Records basic production data ensuring accuracy and timely correlation, following the standard reporting templates for respective area.
- Ensures delivery of area relevant KBI’s (Yields, Material Wastage, Machine Performance, GMP) in work area.
- Makes certain that shift reports for own area of responsibility are prepared on time and according to agreed requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience on high-speed production equipment.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Bottling machines will be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to demonstrate basic Technical, troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology and operation.
- Sound understanding and appreciation of maintenance and process operations.
- The Maintenance Manager reports to the Plant Engineering Manager.
- The main responsibilities of the role are to provide maintenance management leadership and support by developing new and/or improving existing maintenance system in line with region or country maintenance strategy.
- Manage the execution of maintenance tasks to timely completion working assiduously to deliver maintenance schedule completion rate (SCR) of no less than 90%.
- Leads a technically thorough team of maintenance controllers and technicians to deliver on all KBIs to ensure line availability and reliability.
- Scoping and delivering cost saving ideas and improvements to manufacturing methodologies within the business.
- Defines root cause and implements solutions to equipment and process related nonconformance situations.
- Uses standard manufacturing maintenance, engineering and project management tools and processes to enable special improvement projects to be delivered on time, to cost, to quality to ensure identified benefits are released.
- From hands-on experience and working with QA/Prod, helps in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, safety requirements and internal customer needs.
- Assists in determining the budget to support maintenance requirements.
- Proposes and implements formal and OJT for associates helping to grow them.
- Measures/evaluates equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in development of maintenance
- Mentors and assists MCs in best practices to develop future successor
- Collects, assesses, plans and submits investment needs for production lines and equipment.
- Writes and distributes weekly/monthly maintenance reports to plant mgt and CEG HQ
- Develops and reviews performance plans with direct reports (MCs or mtce techs).
- Assures proper manning is filled to fulfill business objectives.
- Approves all projects expenses, contracts for projects tasks, expenses of direct employees up to approved value.
- Other duties to be specified by superior as the need requires.
- Carries out tools and skills gap analysis of DRs and ensures they get the right and correct tools to carry out roles through structured performance management , develops and manages KBIs with DRs
- Carrying out monthly performance appraisals for DRs with feedback sessions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent Diploma (advanced technical Degree).
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a technical position and demonstrable management abilities.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience in improvement project management tools like Kaizens, 5Ys, AFF, DMAIC, FITs etc within a demanding manufacturing environment with demonstrable success in delivering to costs, quality and time parameters.
- Proven familiarity with budgeting including R.E procedures.
- Familiarity with the introduction of new lines/ cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding and experience of current manufacturing methodologies.
- Understanding of GHK and GMP
- Experience in major automated bottling line operations.
- Ability to identify, raise and push for approval appropriate CAPEX wish list for engineering equipment upgrades.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Technical leadership.
- Project management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- People Management Skills.
- Basic Automation Understanding
- Familiarity with CMMS preferably SAP
- Inventory Management Skills
- Hands on Capabilities
- Training Skills for Upgrading Associates
Explore More Opportunities
- Federal Government Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- 2021 Nigerian Air Force Hospital Internship Recruitment
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme For Nigerians
- Latest Recruitment at Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Latest Recruitment
- US Embassy is Recruiting
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment
- Job Opening at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Key Account, Premium Spirit & HoReCa Capability Lead
- Support of adoption of new ways of working including scrum and design thinking to develop customer listening capability,
- Coaching KAMgrs, PS & HoReCa based on shadowing in the market and during sales / system routines,
- Localization and training of KAM Diamond curriculum to KAMgrs & cross functional customer teams,
- Support of local teams to run customer journey mapping for critical customers and put in place required cross-functional plans to improve customer satisfaction
- Support Line Manager in the development of employees and their skills,
- Listen to customers to understand their needs and connect to selling stories via role plays,
- Support the Talent development by working with HR and Line Managers,
- React to performance gaps through fast deployment of relevant capability, skills and tools,
- Build best in class Customer and portfolio knowledge across the KAMs, PS & HoReCa team,
- Develop strong relationships & trust with internal & external stakeholders to build KAM, PS & HoReCa capability,
- Drive tools, systems and report exploitation across Key Accounts (P&L, Customer Service Teams, Commercial Policy).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree in a Business-related field
- Masters in relevant areas
- Track record & High Performance in KA & PS HoReCA
- Experience in FMCG Industry is an added advantage.
Do You Have these Skills?
- Customer focus and ability to build successful and mutually beneficial relations
- Understanding of in-store execution fundamentals and strong knowledge of RED pillars
- Coaching & On the Job Capability building for Performance
- Financial acumen & track record of driving customer profitability
- Best in class selling and Negotiation skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills across levels & Functions
- Knowledge of commercial & x-functional strategies,
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen,
- In depth category & Portfolio knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Jobs at Helen Keller International” should click the button below to apply.