United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at United Parcel Service (UPS). Check the Positions Below.
- This position develops and manages a portfolio of assigned clients (B2B) within a specific geographical area in this sales role.
- Searches and develops potential clients to meet monthly sales targets.
- Makes contact by telephone or email to get the initial information about the potential customer, and setting an appointment.
- Analyzes customer needs and presents UPS services.
- Prepares bids.
- Focuses on retaining and penetrating active clients in portfolio.
- Completes maintenance, problem resolution, and sales management of client portfolio.
- Monitors sales through the drafting and updating of reports and internal systems.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or International equivalent – Required
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Microsoft Office skills
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
Major Account Executive
- The National Account Executive is responsible for achieving their assigned sales plan by generating profitable UPS revenue growth through the development of new business and the retention of existing business within their assigned accounts, in the key non-country wide customer segment.
- He/She analyzes customers’ current supply chain needs to create appropriate solutions and promptly respond to customers’ requests. (For International Use Only).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the BUTTONS below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.